Jennie's surgery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nancy

Hi Jennie-

Tomorrow is your big day and I want to wish you the very best surgical result. We'll all be waiting to hear how things went. Talk to you soon.

Here's to a healthier life. Bon Voyage!

Adding my prayers, too, Jennie, for the best of success in the surgery and for your peace of mind and courage as you go through it.

Hi Jennie,

I want to wish you complete success on your surgery tomorrow. I will have you in my thoughts and prayers! Take care and God Bless!

Jennie's surgery

Hi Jennie,

Best of luck and may God hold you in the palm of his hand.
You'l do all right..of that I have no doubt.

Jack ( Welland )

Jennie

Jennie

Wishing you all good wishes for your surgery ..just wanted to let you know you will be in my thoughts and prayers ..take care ..looking forward to hearing how well you are doing after it's all over :)
Scottie

Jennie,
Since my own surgery has been delayed, I'll be able to beam you all sorts of healing thoughts and wishes! Hang tough, and you'll be on the road to recovery before you know it!

--John

Jennie,

Best wishes from the left coast for tomorrows surgery. I'll be thinking about you.

Chris

Sorry this is late, but even though I've been out of touch, I remembered it was your surgery in these days and have been praying for you. You deserve the best!

God bless.

Latest posts

Back