It's time for me to go.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck in all your new endeavors!
I don't think I ever gave you advice but I always appreciated your posts. You were very helpful to many.

Best wishes,
Debby

Thank you Anna for all your advice over time. I wish you the best in your new endeaver. I know you will do great. Stop in and say Hi when you can. Gonna miss ya

and we'll be right here waiting for you. you will be missed. I have always enjoyed your posts. you make a difference. thank you for being here, but we aren't letting you totally off the hook. Blessins..........

Although we'll all miss you, and I echo what everyone else has said, it is in some ways good to see someone leaving because their life is just too busy - it lets the newbies and those in the waiting room know that there is lots of life, and quality of life, after replacement etc.

Will miss you, and take care.

Good Luck with the new job Anna. Hope you can stop by every once in awhile to tell us how things are going. We will miss your posts and encouraging words.
Take Care!

Crystal :)

Wow,all the best to your exciting adventures (good luck)
Be sure and update us when you are able. Take care:)

zipper2 (DEB)

Ah, Anna ... Very happy for you ... congrats ... and thoughts/prayers coming your way as you venture forth.

I will certainly miss you on both heart boards. Do stop in and visit when you can....

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...Chitown #2 = 07/25/09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Sometimes you just get a feeling like you need some kind of change" ... David Pomeranz ... 'Nothing's Gonna Stop Me Now (Perfect Strangers)'

:D ...OK, got a quick moment to pop in to say HI - my dear BF is doing his fire service training tonight, so I thought I'd give a "Day 2" update (and make sure Ross wasn't upto too much shenanigans! ;) ).

So far things are going really, really well. The people I'm working with are great, although it's been absolutely flat-out (my predecessor left over a week ago, so I've got no-one to show me the ropes). There's a few in-house systems to learn, but I reckon I'll be able to get my head around them fairly quickly. Meanwhile, my office is UPSTAIRS!!! It's great to be able to do stairs again... although my butt is certainly beginning to feel it!! :D I figure with the in-built stairmaster at work, I can cut myself some slack with the exercise at home (after all, don't want to over do it).

Anyhoo, so far, so good!

In the meantime, thank you all for your well wishes - it's been a long time getting here, so it's great to be able to finally share the good times too :) Hopefully I'll get a little more time to myself so I can catch up on everyone else's news.

Anna : )

Latest posts

Back