Is this a chest pain?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mainframe

I've had a couple of pains the last couple of months that I'm wondering if they are related to my AS. (aperture at .65)

My left shoulder hurts, especially at night while trying to sleep It feels fine during the day, I even lift a fair amount of weight when working out shoulders. But a night it gets pretty uncomfortable. I took a couple of weeks off from working out recently, and the pain didn't get any better.

Just wondering if anyone else had any similar pains prior to surgery. I cant really say I have chest pains per se, although a definite awareness now that wasn't there prior to being told I needed surgery.

Also just got my surgery date, April 8th. I'm sure it will come sooner than I think.

Thanks. Chris.

Hi Chris-

When this happens again, you should get yourself to the ER and let them diagnose it with some tests. And you should also call your cardio tomorrow and ask him about it. Why take a chance? It would be better to find out that it's nothing, than to wish you had gone.

Please check it out.

hi chris!
have you called your dr about this (since you didn't make it to the er?) .
i'm glad you got your date. the waiting_ as anyone here will tell you_ is the worst part of this whole procedure/experience. we'll keep you company while you wait, though.
where are you have your rp done?
please keep us posted about that "pain".
be well,
sylvia

Latest posts

Back