Inratio comparison

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Christine

Hello to all.. I realize it's been too many moons since I last posted, nothing personal, just not one for iniating emails let alone posts.. I'm excited because I just learned that my new insurance (cigna hmo) has approved my new Inratio) I had a protime couple of years ago, but could never get it to be consistant with the various labs I used.. anyway - my question is this: what is the norm when it comes to getting a new machine.. do you compare it with a lab draw or just use it and trust it from the word go.. and if you do compare it, what is the best way.. my concern is that there will be variances due to lab draws vrs finger sticks - vain vrs capilary (sp?). thanks in advance for your input

Chris

Christine yes there will always be variances. Best thing to do is take it with you to a draw and test at the same time that they do the draw. There shouldn't be anymore then a .6 variation between what they test and you test. I know that seems like a large spread, but really it's not.

INRatio Results

INRatio Results

Hello,

Ross was correct with the .6 variance being the norm, but hopefully it will be much closer. If you go to two of the best labs in the country you most likely not see the same exact results. Call us if you have any further concerns, and thanks!

Lance, QAS

Latest posts

Back