I'm home and loving it

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best part of the surgery is coming home. I didn't realize how glad I was until I walked into my house and started crying. It was such a relief to have it all over with! Rest as much as you can--I pushed myself to do too much too soon (I wanted my family to be proud of how quickly I was recovering), and I think I would have healed better and had less pain if I had allowed myself to just "do nothing" for awhile. Take care of yourself.

Icu

Icu

Well welcome home! Nothing like it! but walk, rest, walk, rest and walk! I also threw up all over my great male nurse and his partner in ICU! They had to get me up the very next day to walk around the ICU and I told them well I just don't feel that great! So guess what! ughhhhhh! They were so nice about it, I felt really bad about the fact, but all they would say is it is OK and you are doing great! It was all over both of them! I Loved them! But good luck! we all have prayers for you and your new life!

The best part of the surgery is coming home.

*grins devilishly*

Wait ... it isn't the morphine??? ;)

Buffy ... WELCOME HOME. Thoughts/prayers coming your way for a continued SUCCESSFUL recovery.

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...RT 66 drive = Sept '09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"One more sad story's one more than I can stand" ... Anne Murray ... 'A Little Good News'

Latest posts

Back