I'm Baaaaack

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jimeskimo

I was checked in a few days ago but just reading,and then my computer reacted as if IT was on the meds and just shut down.I took until late Sat.pm for my son to get it up and running again.This will be short and sweet since I'm a lousy typist and this may shut down again.Besides the usual fluid problems.I also had a sudden problem with my kidneys which had them very concerned and I was losing blood somewhere,well they eventually got it all sorted out and kicked me out on thursday.The rest is very accurate as Laura tells it but right now Oct.13 2002 @12:25am PST I am starting to feel a little more human.
Will post more in the next few days and thank you one and all for the prayers and conversations with Laura,she really needed you folks.

Love ya all
Jim

Hey there,

Welcome back and to this side of the mountain.

Sorry to hear that you have had such a rough time. We will all be continuing to pray that your recovery goes smoothly.

Just take it easy, keep taking the meds and walking, breathing and naps as you feel the need.

Thanks to you and Laura for keeping us informed. We really care and like to know what is going on.

Best of luck,

Bill

Welcome home Jim.

The worst part is over and the recovery, at last, is beginning. Soon you'll be feeling much better, so don't let these first few days drag you down. If you start to thinking the "Why me and general disturbing things" get on here and talk to us. Your more then well aware that we've been there and understand all to well how you may feel.

I'm darn glad to see you home. Get the computer fixed and lets enjoy conversing.

Screwball Ross

Would you just look at the times of these posts! Nightowls, all of us!

Nice to see you, Jim. Know you are happy to be in your own home again. Hope things straighten out and you find that you are all brand new. God bless

Night owls nothing!
How about insomniacs?

I got up in a coughing and sneezing fit at about 4:00a.m. OUCH!

Hi Jim.....So glad you're back "on track" so to speak!!! It will all get better from this point on. I'm sure you're feeling better and so is your daughter....you're right, she was worried, and that's normal for a loved one......Anyway, WELCOME BACK and feel free to post away........

Evelyn

Hi Jim-

I think I see the old Jim peeking out from behind all the haze and confusion of the first few days post op. I was so glad to see you post that you are beginning to feel a little human again.

I'm sending you a cyber wellness message from Spock the Vulcan who uses a healing technique, in which the mind can concentrate on the injured organs and make them better. Now don't grow any pointy ears :D

Welcome Back!

Welcome Back!

I'm new to this site and glad to hear you are home. I just AVR surgery myself a few weeks ago. I hope to hear that you are doing better and better as the days and weeks progress. Take Care and Good Luck!

Creed3

Latest posts

Back