I used DMSO on shoulder joint

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bradvo

I used it about 5 times before I found out it was terrible for INR. I haven’t used now for 3 weeks and still having to use a higher dosage to get my INR up. Example , I used 6 mg a day, now I’m
7.5 a day. When I read 1.5 on my couage chec is when I began higher doses. Took 3 days to get to 1.8. A warning to others to avoid DMSO if you have severe joint pain. I bought off Amazon.
it worked amazingly but terrible side effects for warfarin users. I’m going to check INR again tomorrow.
I apologize if I don’t get back if I get reply’s . Leaving tomorrow for 8 days on camping trip.

I used it about 5 times before I found out it was terrible for INR. I haven’t used now for 3 weeks and still having to use a higher dosage to get my INR up. Example , I used 6 mg a day, now I’m
7.5 a day. When I read 1.5 on my couage chec is when I began higher doses. Took 3 days to get to 1.8. A warning to others to avoid DMSO if you have severe joint pain. I bought off Amazon.
it worked amazingly but terrible side effects for warfarin users. I’m going to check INR again tomorrow.
I apologize if I don’t get back if I get reply’s . Leaving tomorrow for 8 days on camping trip.
Decided to check tonight and back to 2.1 . feeling relieved!

Thanks for sharing the info and glad that you finally got INR under control.

When I read 1.5 on my couage chec is when I began higher doses.

It's a good thing that you self test. Imagine if you relied on the lab and you were on DMSO for 30+ days before your next lab vist.

Back