I have a little special request

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nancy

Some of you might know that my daughter has become a member (Suzanne Alami) because her mother-in-law is facing mitral valve either repair or replacement. Her surgery isn't quite scheduled yet because she came down with an intestinal infection which they're working on. However, she's in Stony Brook Hospital. Her regurgitation is severe and she's been feeling very poorly. She had a faint that put her in the hospital to face this surgery. And she was just here for a visit. It's a tough situation for her. She had rheumatic fever as a young person.

She's from Morocco, and doesn't speak this language, nor does she speak French, so my daughter (who speaks French) and her sister-in-law have to do a three way translation for her.

She's feeling very isolated and frightened.

Maybe some of you could send her some of your famous encouraging words for her upcoming surgery which we hope will take place next week sometime.

Her name is Noufissa.

Thanks.

e-mail or address??

e-mail or address??

Nancy, Can you get us the address for Stoney Brook Hospital or do you know if they have patient e-mail? Bonnie

Hi Bonnie-

No patient email, but posting a message here would be fine. Suzanne will print them out for Noufissa. Thanks for your response.

I'll start a new thread under Heart Talk

I'll start a new thread under Heart Talk

that way they will be just intended for Noufissa and your daughter can print them off. Bonnie

Latest posts

Back