I got most of the paperwork filled out...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joy

but I don't understand some of the questions! They worded it weird. I think I will call QAS to find out what to do. How long does it take to get the machine after the insurance pays for it?

Hi Joy,

Aren't you only taking Coumadin temporarily? Why would you want to buy such an expensive machine when you know you'll get off Coumadin in a few months. Not all insurances cover the machine.

Christina

Paperwork

Paperwork

Hi Joy,

Michele from QAS here. Give me a call and I will help you with some of your questions. I can be reached at 1-800-298-4515, x2616. As far as how long it takes you to get your machine. We work on getting an approval from your insurance, as soon as we get your approval we will send the machine out to you. It really depends on the insurance company and how quickly they reply to our paperwork. We've had some machines go out of here as quickly as two weeks and some it takes a few months. Most of the time if a patient calls their insurance company it sometimes helps get things rollling quicker. We also offer an Instrument Guarantee program for people who don't need a pre-determination or pre-authorization from their insurances. If you call me I will go over this in detail. Thanks for your support of our products, we really appreciate it!

Latest posts

Back