I did my own research (a great guide)

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pellicle

Professional Dingbat, Guru and Merkintologist
Hi

Sabine has done a great job and is now really showing her directions in Science Education ... this is the way you do it.

ESPECIALLY where she says:
1693166345994.png

(sorry about the posture in the screen grab Sabine)

not this:
1693166231037.png

The above cartoon is cited within my blog post on the topic here.

Her point about biases and medical procedures is really on point here in this forum.

...in Summary she says:

1693167137110.png

but REALLY ... watch it all, refer back to it multiple times when doing your research.

I personally want to reiterate Google Scholar (which I've mentioned here in the past)

Good Luck

Last edited:
Great video! Hats off to Sabine!

I've been subscribed to her YouTube channel for almost 2 years now. She offers a great roadmap to follow for doing your own research. It takes a considerable amount of time. But, if one is not willing to invest the time needed to do it right, they should probably just obstain, rather than be that guy who spends 5 minutes on the internet and discovers something that all of the world's experts have missed.

Referencing Sabine here again we see her present the case of a paper which was published in Nature and soon after the author took to X (formerly Twitter) to say that he deliberately left specific views which were equally significant out of his paper because he knew that it would gain more attention if he just focused on the Public Attention Getter of "Climate Change"

This is of course where critical thinking comes in ... not just swallowing the abstract

cinnamon-toast-ken-baby.gif

for convenience "Critical Thinking"
https://www.valvereplacement.org/th...-time-has-come-for-surgery.888695/post-918713
Best Wishes

Back