I Counted 70 - Ross, you're gonna love this

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cris, when I had a quick look through this, it seemed to me that it is written at a very low level - maybe grade 3? It may be one of their mandates to write material that is easily understood, and that may be the reason for the many non-technical words. Personally, I was more disturbed by the fact that they seemed to be wanting us to avoid broccoli etc., to wear stout shoes when gardening, and asking our doctors if we can do more than walking or swimming :mad:

Yes, even after all this time, I cannot get them to assimilate, so I guess I must do the assimilating. :(

Oh, brother .......................

Oh, brother .......................

this reads like the philosophy an acquaintance subscribes to.

Blood thinner--two words. Anti-coagulant--two words joined into one. It seems professionals consider their patients so medically naive they have to talk down to us.

The problem with using blood thinner for Coumain is that there are many foods and other drugs that are blood thinners. My wife keeps telling me to take these natural blood thinners. I keep telling her that coumadin is not a blood thinner. She accepts that, but she still tells me about the natural blood thinners.

The problem with using blood thinner for Coumain is that there are many foods and other drugs that are blood thinners. My wife keeps telling me to take these natural blood thinners. I keep telling her that coumadin is not a blood thinner. She accepts that, but she still tells me about the natural blood thinners.

Kind of makes you want to go
banghead.gif
doesn't it?

Well, there is licorice .... probably not good if you're a diabetic have rotten teeth or are on a diet, though. I love licorice, but no doubt I'd get tired of it if I had to take it in large enough quantity to do my blood any good.

Latest posts

Back