I am so freakin tired of waiting

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beha

so. the earliest they could get all my tests scheduled at Emory in a 2 day period (we are trying to make as few 6 hour round trips as possible) is December 18th and 19th. Which obviously means my bid for the Dec 16th surgery date has flown out the window. I am now tentatively scheduled for surgery on January 6th! I know a lot of other people have had to wait A LOT longer but I am just so ready to have all this done and get into recovery mode. Well....at least now I can party a little on new years!:p

I hear the frustration & despair loud & clear my friend. When I first found out I needed OHS back in 1975, I had to wait 7-months before having the surgery due to the weakened state of my heart from the damage done by rheumatic fever. I had to take medications to strenghtened my heart muscle before undergoing the surgery. Those seven months were pure HELL & I wouldn't wish them on anyone!

BTW, I was 24 years old, like you, when I had my 1st OHS!

Hang in there, your time will come soon enough & then all the waiting & agonizing will be a thing of the past!
:)

Yes, the waiting can be the worst part of the process, and yes, many members have dealt with really long waits. I think the trick is to make the most of the days you have post-op and maintain a positive attitude.
You're on the right track with the New Year partying!;):p

Waiting is swear word (lol)

Waiting is swear word (lol)

Oh i can feel your pain,our lives are shaped inevitably
by those who we wait.But partying is a good factor,after all
you better not shout,you better not cry,i'm telling you why
Santa claus is comming to town:p:D

I hate it too and if god wanted me to have patience,he woulda have given me some or so i think:eek:

It is a rollercoaster anology that hasnot really strenghtened my patience

i sure can identify and send you a big ,big (((HUG)))

zipper2 (DEB)

Beha, I put you on the calendar for January 6th and wish you the happiest of New Years and a successful and uneventful surgery.

Back