How Surgery is Going

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harleygirl528

Hi this is Arron (Lorie's Husband). I am not sure if I am posting in the right place but wanted to get the word out as instructed by Lorie. She is actually still in Surgery but everything has gone great and they were able to save her valve. (YEA!!!!) They have her body warmed up and removing her from the heart lung machine as I type. I am told they will continue to watch and as soon as DR Raissi is confident that all is well he will sew her up. I am sooooo happy I had to tell someone. More to follow
Arron

Hi Arron and Lorie,
So glad to hear they could save your valve! Hang in there Arron, it is really hard for the caregivers, too. Take good care of yourself, too. And we send Lorie big hugs and prayers all day long. Thanks for posting for her!
All the best, Betsy

Thanks for the update Arron- a repair is always great news. Please tell Lorie that we are all rooting for a fast and uneventful recovery.

lorie

lorie

Lorie is going to be so excited she got to keep her valve!!! Glad everything went well except for your long unexcepted night last night in the ER. Debbie

Latest posts

Back