Hook Em'

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmarshall

so it has been a little over 7 months since i had my avr and my heart just passed a really big test. my beloved TEXAS LONGHORNS are national champions!!!!!! i thought i was going to have to take an extra dose of coreg last night to get my heart rate back down...lol being born and raised in texas, in know this may not be a big deal to some....but in texas, football is a religion. it's one of those things that you are just born into and have no choice but to embrace it...for better or worse. and for those that are just casual sports fans....i'm so glad my horns put on an awesome show for the country to see last night....trying not to be bias but that was one of...if not the greatest championship games i have seen.

You sound as bad as the football fans here were football originated. You should be around for the Pro Football Hall Of Fame! Congrats, but stop trying to put yourself in afib. :D

Great Game! Although I was rooting for USC (as Texas hurt CU badly). One of the best bowl games I've seen in a long time!

I am NOT a sports fan. However, I watched the first two halves and part of the 3rd quarter last night and loved it!
I went with a UT-Austin grad in the 1970s. I'll bet he had a coronary watching the game!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back