Home

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

amy

Alan came home from the hospital yesterday afternoon. Today, he is going to the cardiologist's office for his coumidin check and on Tuesday, he will see the cardiologist, have another echo, chest xray and coumidin check to be sure the fluid is not starting to reaccumulate. Alan was so happy to be out of the hospital that he wanted to come to the supermarket with me to get his new medications. He did fine at the supermarket, but slept for an hour when we got home.

Dear Amy:

Thank God. WoW! Super, super news! You made my day!

Marybeth

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! SO GLAD TO HEAR HE IS HOME....BE SURE TO REST, AND I MEAN YOU, AMY!!! YOU HAVE BEEN ON A WHIRLWIND AND IT IS NOW TIME FOR YOU TO LET DOWN A BIT......WELL, IF YOU'RE ANYTHING LIKE ME, IT WILL BE AFTER THE NEXT ECHO!! I WISH THE BEST FOR BOTH OF YOU!

EVELYN

Alan just got back from his coumadin check. His level was 2.6. That is perfect as the doctor wants to keep in on the lower side of therapeudic levels.

Amy and Alan-
Great news! Have a great weekend, and stay out of hospitals.

-Mara

Huraaaaayyyy! Amy, I am so glad Alan is out of the hospital!(again) Rest, and take it easy for now! The bst feeling in the world is watching them sleep, and realizing that everything is going to be OK. Have a great weekend!

CONGRATS, A AND A!!!

CONGRATS, A AND A!!!

SO GLAD THAT COUMADIN LEVEL IS GOOD....WHEN DOES HE GO FOR THE ECHO? PLEASE KEEP US POSTED!

EVELYN AND TYCE

Amy - Happy to hear your good news. Home is the best after going through an ordeal like that. I guess you know what to look for if fluids re-accumulate. Be careful, but I think it's time to relax and watch Alan get better and better.

Thanks for letting us know, Amy - was beginning to wonder if Alan was trying to keepup with Ross! I pray he will be gettting better every day and the bad part is gone, with the good part coming on strong. God bless

Amy

Amy

So glad Alan is home now and let him know to take it easy for a little while, not to push it. My brother made sure of that for the first two weeks. I live alone and he was a lifesaver. You take good care of him now. Let him now that he will be able to do things as time progresses. You two take care and keep hanging in there.

Caroline
09-13-01
Aortci valve replacement
St. Jude's valve

Hi Amy,

Glad to hear Alan is home and doing better. Like Caroline said, make sure he takes it easy. Hopefully now you will be able to get some rest too. I do know that after you been in the hospital for a while and you return to your house, your first thought is: "There's No Place Like Home!". :D :D Keep us updated. God Bless!

Great News Amy

Great News Amy

so glad to hear the good news ...hope Alan continues to improve rapidly ...enjoy this time together
Best Wishes
Scottie

Latest posts

Back