Home again

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim,

It is hard to describe the feeling. You feel a slight shift then a quick bump. Happens very fast. Sort of like a knuckle crack but not nearly as loud. Not sure waht the cause is, the feeling is actually a bit remote from my sternum more so in my upper chest, about 2.75 inches above my right nipple at about the 2 O'Clock position.

I am going to try tying some flies today. Sit at the table and just relax a bit.

Victor

Jim,

It is hard to describe the feeling. You feel a slight shift then a quick bump. Happens very fast. Sort of like a knuckle crack but not nearly as loud. Not sure waht the cause is, the feeling is actually a bit remote from my sternum more so in my upper chest, about 2.75 inches above my right nipple at about the 2 O'Clock position.

I am going to try tying some flies today. Sit at the table and just relax a bit.

Victor

Thanks, Victor. Maybe things are just settling back where they belong post-surgery. They do stretch things outta place while they're working in there:D

Enjoy working on the flies! My job is not as fun - I have to spray the wooden deck with preservative, but it's a nice day for it anyway.:)

Jim

Jim,

What are you putting on your deck? I need to refinish mine for next season. THe deck originally had a redwood stain that has worn and is in need of recovering. I figure that I can do that and add a waterproofing/preserviative at the same time next spring

Jim,

What are you putting on your deck? I need to refinish mine for next season. THe deck originally had a redwood stain that has worn and is in need of recovering. I figure that I can do that and add a waterproofing/preserviative at the same time next spring

Victor,

I just use the clear Thompson's Water Seal. I just hope to add a few years to the life of the wood since replacing decking is so very expensive! :mad:

Jim

Back