Home again jackc

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jackc

Hi Folks..great to be back home again
As my better half Heather explained in an earlier report I lucked out!! No valve required ..3 bypasses completed without incident.

This will be short for now but I will be back daily to fill in on my experiences.

To those of you who offered help and advice and shared experiences I sincerely thankyou all. I had the distinct feeling I had been thru' it all before. There was nothing that at least one of you hadn't covered. To those who advocated speaking up about process and medication, that too proved invaluable.

Finally to those who have recently joined or are lurkers trying to learn as we all have done...take this site seriously!! The wisdom , knowledge and experience will serve you well as you prepare for your experiences.

Although I didn't have the valve replacement, I was opened up ,tubed up, and assisted up...so I hope I am invited back to share my experiences and hopefully help others who follow.

Catch you tomorrow
jackc ( Welland )

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Congratulations Jack on a successful surgery. Nice to see you're home and all the best for a speedy and uneventful recovery. Be sure to let us know how everything's going and if you need anything, just ask. :D

Just wanted to wish you a speedy recovery. Just take it easy till the docs say otherwise. You take care now.

Caroline
09-13-01
Aortic valve replacement
St. Jude's valve

Latest posts

Back