Holy cow! That was one steep mountain!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome home, Lynn. Take it easy but walk as much as you can when you feel up to it. Best wishes for a continued uneventful recovery.

Happy Recovery

Happy Recovery

Welcome home. Hope you have a much less eventful recovery. Enjoy your breathing exercises and walking, and slowly getting stronger and stronger. Congratulations!!!

Lynn,

Welcome home!:) :) :). Dorthy is right, "there is no place like home." I would have responded sooner but I have been out out town for the past several days. Thank you for giving us an update. Yes, it very easy for men to get our facts confused:D . That is one reason why God gave us women.:D :D He knew we would be lost without them. During my surgery, my Dad was very confused. He was telling people I was having a heart transplant:confused: :confused: :confused: My wife and sister-in-law finally overheard him and had to set him straight. We have no idea how he got his facts all mixed up.

Anyway, we are glad you are home. Now you can really start to rest and relax. You will start to get better each day.

You, your husband and other faimily are still in my thoughts and prayers.

Karl

Back