Hi ho, hi ho, it's back to work I go!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went back to work 10 weeks after my surgery, which is about where you are as well. I thought I had built myself into pretty good shape and was totally ready to handle all the rigors of my desk job (please recognize the sarcasm), but to my surprise, the first couple days totally wiped me out after 4-6 hours. I'm serious. The good news is that you start building quickly and I was easily able to handle a full day after only about a week. Best of luck! :D

BTW, for awhile I was annoyed by the "kid gloves" everyone treated me with for the first couple weeks. Eventually I just decided to milk it. If they wanted to treat me as a hero for coming back to work after "only" ten weeks, so be it.

2nd BTW - I still get asked about 2-3 times per week how I'm doing, and I'm almost 10 MONTHS after my big day. I'm not sure if this question will ever go away, so now I just make things up to amuse myself. I guess I'm part of the problem...

:D

Show off your scar!! Have a good time and if something comes up you would rather be doing....well tell em you need to take the afternoon off:D

Good for you. Going back to life!! What a rush!!!

Tom

Latest posts

Back