Hi Everyone

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Wagner

I just wanted to say hello to everyone. It has been a really busy, but awesome last few days. Today I am off to work, but I am really excited about telling you all about it as soon as possible. V.R. will be mentioned in a magazine article on me, plus 'World Vision' has given me the opportunity to team up with them for my next marathon in October. I am so pumped! The money raised will go to fight displaced orphans in Zambia, Africa. Most of these orphans are displaced due to the HIV epidemic sweeping the continent. More later. Please keep this project in your prayers, and that I stay in good health. All give you more details as soon as possible.
Blessings ... Mark

Wow Mark !

Wow Mark !

I'm impressed .....prayers heading your way from Scotland for your health and a successful mission .....You take care
Scottie

Thankyou ....

Thankyou ....

Thankyou Ross and Scottie. I'll try to give you an update on Tuesday or Wednesday when I am off work. Been a real full week. Talk to you then. ... Mark

Mark, your efforts are just fantastic. Let us know and maybe we can contribute to a fund through this site to sponsor you also.

Great news

Great news

Fantastic!
Best wishes also beaming in from Australia.
Be careful. Run strong.
GregB

Latest posts

Back