Hey Everyone - its JoJo

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jojofromct

Hello Everyone

Its been while since my last post. I am still not smoking but I had a tiny relapse back in August, Ihad a housewarming and had one too many Martini's and well I had a few smokes, I dont even remember...sad...LOL - BUT I didnt go back to smoking...thats the main key there, I am still a NON SMOKER!

My father is doing ok, he is having a MRI or CAT Scan done today, for a possible PINCHED NERVE. He went to see his doc for NIGHT SWEATS...His shoulders have been hurting since before his surgery in Jan and its getting worse and his work is causing him pain so they want to see if its a pinched nerve. WE have been through so much with him and he has been doing so well, so this stinks! His valve is good...he did gain some weight, we actually both did...LOL...BUt I am going back to weight watchers Tuesday and my dad, well he just needs to follow my mom and he will lose it. I am just worried about this darn problem he might have, gotta fine me a PINCHED NERVE board NOW, LOL HAA HAA Just kidding...I feel so bad for his shoulder pains...But I know he will be ok and he still goes to work, but not for long because his job of 45 years will be shutting the doors and moving to Mexico in a few months!

Love JoJo

Thanks for checking in! So sorry to hear about the pinched nerve, but so glad his valve is doing well. Imagine having to deal with both!

Keep up the good work on not smoking - it's absolutely the best thing for you to do.

Hey, I think I know you from somewhere. Let me think on it a bit.

Sorry to hear dads job is going South. He's certainly not alone. Seems to be pretty common place as much today as it's ever been.

yeah yeah I know Ross...LOL - I don't post often but I do come back!!! I love you guys, this site was and still is a huge help. :eek:

Great hearing from you JoJo! Glad to hear your not smoking. Big CONGRATS for that:cool: Hope they find out what is causing the trouble for your dad. Let us know.

Great hearing from you JoJo! Glad to hear your not smoking. Big CONGRATS for that:cool: Hope they find out what is causing the trouble for your dad. Let us know.

I sent her a nude photo of me. That's why she smoked. Give her a break. Some day soon, you'll do the same.

Latest posts

Back