Help! Defibrillator wire question

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debster

Hello! My mom was out of town with my family this past week, and when she got home today she got a message from her cardio's office to call immediately. She does not have a cell phone, I am going to get her one! She calls cardio on call today-he says there is a wire problem and to call the office Mon am. (She has an already scheduled check up Tues) He did say it was nothing to worry about....HELLO! My mom feels fine...wonder what is going on. Her carelink heart monitor detected the problem...any thoughts are sure appreciated..... Deb

I believe I read somewhere a recall on Medtronics devices that may have bad wires....PM's or ICD's...I'm not sure which.

I believe I read somewhere a recall on Medtronics devices that may have bad wires....PM's or ICD's...I'm not sure which.

Yep...I knew my mom had a recalled lead, and sure enough one of them is broken. She has to go in for surgery to have it either replaced or just a new lead put in. Oh brother-I hate to have her go through this-but on the upside dr told her her heart is much better now than when the ICD was installed. Thank God for that....Deb

Latest posts

Back