Hello my New Found Friends...I'm Home!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You all are just too fantastic. I wish I could give each of you a hug or handshake whichever the case may be. I took a slow stroll around the block after lunch. I feel so good. Isn't it funny how such simpleness can feel so rewarding. Again, I can't thank you all enough for your support. It means so much more coming from people who have been there or are facing it themselves. Still, the anticipation was the worst of the experience.

Hi Alistair ~ WELCOME HOME! My best wishes and prayers are with you for a continued easy recovery. Yes, the simple things are the best things in life. I haven't undergone my heart surgery yet, but i had bone cancer when i was 29. Between the hospital and rehab. i was in the hospital from March 8th until November 27th. I think the best thing about getting out was just seeing the stars at night. Simple thing, but something i never saw in the hospital. Truly, like the song goes, the best things in life are free!

Don't worry about being a pest...we like having you here! Take care, Dawn-Marie

Glad your home!!!! I'm so glad you are feeling so good. Just be careful not to over do it. Just try to relax, eat, and walk till your body can try to get back to normal. It is a great feeling to be done with such an experience of OHS. Everyday you'll feel better. Pray your recovery goes well. We love pesty people!!!:D

Back