Hello its me - JoJo

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jojofromct

Hi Everyone. My dad had a surgery update yesterday, its been 5 months now. He went back to work 8 weeks after surgery...he was sore the first week since his work his physical...he has his tired days! some days he is more tired than other days ( Ross confirmed all normal ) LOL

He is also doing the home INR testing. Getting used to it, he almost gave up but he is still using it.

He has a small leak, this leak ONLY shows up in the ECHO and you can not hear it at all. Both the cardio and surgeon said it could have been a stich that came out or something...he is still healing and it will probably heal and go away...He looks great, he looks younger to me. His heart got smaller, it was enlarged, they said it has decreased in size.

The surgeon discharged him - so NOW he just sees the cardio!

As for me, I have NOT smoked in 110 days! I am buying a house with my husband, our first home. I love you all!!!
:)

Glad to hear your dad is doing so great, and congrads on not smoking, and buying your first home. Amazing the difference a few months makes. I don't know how your dad managed to go back to work at 8 weeks, I'm 16 weeks post op and am just going back to work this Monday. Take care.

JoJo,
Yay for you and your dad sounds like everything is going your way...and a huge pat on the back for quitting smoking! Congrats on your first home too! Awesome.

Latest posts

Back