Happy New Year Everyone.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christina

Happy New Year to the best people in the world.
I hope that you all will enjoy great health and happiness.
May God Bless you and yours in 2006.

Hugs,

Only 3 and a half hours till midnight!!

So I'll say it now, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! and thankyou for all your support!!

Love Emma and Chloe
xxx

New Year's eve always reminds me that there are so many time zones in the world. I was watching the news and saw the fireworks in Singapore and Australia. Of course, Emma points out that New Year's is 3 1/2 hours away there but it is still 8 1/2 hours away here. I have always found that so interesting.

Happy New Year to all and may it be the best ever.

Christina and everyone

Happy New Year as well. Let's hope everyone has a great 2006.

My New Year wishes are:

-->For those that need it, may our INR stabilize between 2.5 and 3.5.

-->May we rest assured that the valve choice we, or the surgeon, made at the time of our OHS was the best one that could have been made.

-->If you are facing surgery may it be quick and your recovery fast and uneventful.

-->If you travel and you set off the metal detector at the airport may the TSA search of you be quick, so you don?t miss your flight.

-->May your posting to this site be more frequent.

-->May your exercise and diet program resolution last longer than it did last year.

I look forward to keep reading about how everyone is doing.

You all are great.

Walter

wweir said:
Christina and everyone

My New Year wishes are:

-->May we rest assured that the valve choice we, or the surgeon, made at the time of our OHS was the best one that could have been made.

-->If you are facing surgery may it be quick and your recovery fast and uneventful.

-->If you travel and you set off the metal detector at the airport may the TSA search of you be quick, so you don?t miss your flight.

-->May your exercise and diet program resolution last longer than it did last year.

You all are great.

Walter

Ditto!
Mary

wweir said:
Christina and everyone

My New Year wishes are:

You all are great.

Walter

Ditto, Ditto!!:D :D
Take Care

Happy New Year !!!! ( Well almost )

Happy New Year !!!! ( Well almost )

Happy New Year to all my VR Friends,

Not long to go here in the UK only 40 minutes !!!!

Bill and I are having a quiet evening in just reflecting on the past year,

May we all have a Happy and Healthy New Year.

Love

Jan

Happy New Year

Happy New Year

Hubby and I just returned from taking our 2 new Russian Grandchildren back home.:D :D :D ..Had them for 7 hours today.....We took them into Helen ( our Bavarian Village) many people there....and what a JOY to watch them looking at all the Xmas things..The Horses and buggies..Granddaughter danced on table at the Beergarden to the tune of Jimmy Buffet...(DJ)..Out door cafe..We ate Bratwurst..Took them to the Cabbage Patch Hospital..where they watched a Cabbage Patch doll being born out of a Cabbage. Doctor in scrubs..So cute........It is located in a very, old clinic..where years ago the Mountain women came to give birth...... the dolls are very collectable.. worth much money if you have one older than 25 years when it was first started....this is located in Cleveland, Ga. 10 miles from where I live.....all in all..what a perfect way to celebrate the last day of 2005..:) :) :) And I wish all the members a Great 2006....for us..will probably go to bed early..:p .....Both of the Grandchildren are so nice..smart, mind well,ect..:) But, it is the getting them in and out of carseats, ..that get to us.:p ( Our backs):p ...........Bonnie

New year? What the........ Why don't you people tell me these things? Now I have to prepare for it, thanks a lot!

Happy New Year!(almost anyway)

Bonnie, I just drove my little grandson home too a couple of hours ago. He was here since yesterday morning and we really had a nice time. The one damper on our day was Tom throwing his back out somehow. He hasn't done that for quite some time. I passed up an invitation to go out with my neighbors because I really didn't want to leave him home alone. It is fine with me though. We are already tucked in the house for the night.

I'll turn my computer off in a while and turn the TV on and watch some of the festivities around the world. Like you Gina, it always reminds me of how much difference in time between different places in this world. Even though the world has gotten closer through the internet it sure hasn't gotten any smaller.

I hope you all have an enjoyable evening and a wonderful New Year!

New Year's Eve always also reminds me of how I have changed over the years. When I was much younger I wouldn't even consider staying home. We always went to a party or a bar or out to dinner. Chris asked me earlier tonight if I wanted to go out and I realized I did not. It is a little rainy here and the people out earlier today were crazy. I said I did not want to go out and take my chances with the other drivers. Years ago it wouldn't have entered my mind. I guess when you go through things to keep you on this planet a little longer, you don't want to take foolish chances.

I am torn between celebrating out on the town and being safe. However, the people on this website make me feel as if I am celebrating in a crowd.

So now I am safe and happy. Cheers.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to everyone. My husband and I went out to dinner earlier tonight.... then home. I am with geebee, too many crazy people on the road around here on New Year's Eve.
I hope everyone has a safe and healthy 2006.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all!

I want to take the opportunity to thank everyone on VR.com for making my new year easier to swallow. My AV repair or replace has been moved up to Jan. 3 It will indeed be a new year for me!

May God Bless you all in the new year!~

Heather:) :) :)

Best wishes, Heather

Best wishes, Heather

Happy New Year to all and Heather a special one to you. At this time last year, I was in your place anxiously/nervously awaiting VR. But 2005 turned out to be a good year for me because of this lifesaving surgery, as for so many others on here who have had to face this climbing of the mountain, and I am confident 2006 will be a good year for you for the same reason. You will be in our prayers and we look forward to hearing of your progress.

Cheers,

Bob

Heather,

You will not only have a Happy New Year but a happy new lease on life. Best wishes to you.

Latest posts

Back