Happy Birthday To PerryA, RonT, and brow1622!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

Happy Birthday to all of you!

Best wishes for a very wonderful day and may you all have many more in the years to come. :)

Everyone, have a Great Day! Happy Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! PERRY< RON T AND BROW! I wish all three of you Manny Manny Manny Birthdays to come! I toast the three of you, to have a great day!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!!

It's a beautiful day for a birthday! Sunshine and lollipops here in Colorado. I hope you enjoy the day. :)

Thank y'all

Thank y'all

Thanks everyone for the greetings.

So far it's just another day and luckily I don't feel any older!!!

Looking forward to Spring and improvement in weather so I can play golf somewhere besides my basement!

Also looking forward to meeting vr.com'ers at the Chicago Reunion later this summer.

Cheers!

HAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAY

HAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAY

HAPPYBIRTHDAY to you 3!

[sound of party horn]

THANK YOU!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!

As Perry said - " just another day" but I feel so much better than before surgery!!!!!! Going to cardiologist tomorrow to see if he can get my a-fib converted. Amazing how well I feel with my heart fibbin' along so may be I can do back flips when it gets back into sinus (NOT)!!!!!

Thanks again for for the birthday greetings!

Ron T

Happy Birthday x3 may all your wishes come true. Have a great day!

Perry..... don't worry.... didn't drink your Merlot! Will save it for next time! Hope a glass or two finds it's way to your dinner table tonight.

Cheers:)

Latest posts

Back