Happy Birthday knightfan2691!!!!! (Cort)

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y.......AND MANY, MANY MORE WITH HEALTH AND HAPPINNES

Wow, glad I checked in, too!!!!

Wow, glad I checked in, too!!!!

:eek: Happy, happy birthday, Cort!!! and many, many, many more!!!! May this year bring wonderful things for you. Many hugs. Janet

RobHol said:
Now that my Redbirds are the Deadbirds:( , I hope your Cubs make the playoffs and World Series. How would that be for a birthday present? :) :) :)

Ahhh...that WOULD be a WONDERFUL gift :). He he. Somehow, I doubt that will actually happen, though. But, of course, we shall see...he he.

*grins*

Thank you, everyone!!! I appreciate your notes and well wishes :).

I had a wonderful day on my birthday, September 19 ... weather was absolutely gorgeous!

I went to work in the morning ... but traffic was the WORST it has EVER been since I started there nearly a year ago; took almost an hour to get to work ... arg. But, on the flipside, this was the first time in a long time that I've actually wanted to spend part of my birthday at work.

Left work around 12:15, ate lunch at home and rested a bit. Then, got the older 4 MCs out for a brief drive ... about 20 minutes each. First time I've been able to get my older 4 MCs out on my birthday in a while.

Then, dinner with the family at a local restaurant ... and relaxed at home, watching and listening as the Cubs beat the Reds 3-2, coupled with the Brewers loss to Houston, 5-4.

*sighs*

And, of course, the day went by very quickly....

Cort=34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.lego.HO.model.MCs.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"The journey's been etched on your skin" ... James Blunt ... '1973' [=Sept 19]

Hey Cort -- Happy Belated Birthday! Glad to see you had a great day. I just can't seem to get caught up with life over here in my crazy little corner of the world ... sorry for the late wishes, but I guess a little late is better than never! Wishing you many many more wonderful birthdays!

Happy Belated birthday Cort!
Glad to hear it was a good one. May it be a great year that follows.

Yolanda

Happy birthday Cort! I posted on someone's thread that I thought you had had an ablation as a separate procedure apart from valve surgery. I didn't check to see if you had piped in or not. I might have just been dreaming....I'm known to do that sometimes.

Virgo!!

Virgo!!

Happy Belated to you...Hope your Birthday was awesome!!!:D :D Now get over here for your spanking!;)

Andrew'sMom said:
sorry for the late wishes, but I guess a little late is better than never!

Indeedy :). But, no need to apologize ... I certainly understand all about life being busy ;).

bvdr said:
I posted on someone's thread that I thought you had had an ablation as a separate procedure apart from valve surgery. I didn't check to see if you had piped in or not. I might have just been dreaming....I'm known to do that sometimes.

*gulps*

I don't think I saw that thread, dear, Betty. What thread was that? I can certainly "pipe in" because I did have an ablation separate from open heart surgery. In fact, I had one soon after my 2003 surgery because my heart decided it didn't like regular rhythms ;).

Now ... about that spanking ;). he he he

Again, thank you all :).

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.lego.HO.model.MCs.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"I'll be with you" ... Cheap Trick ... 'The Flame'

Back