HAPPY BIRTHDAY Karlynn

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Karlynn -

Karlynn -

Have a wonderful, happy birthday and I hope the year to come just brings more of the same - all good things!!!

Christina L

Karlynn - A very Happy Birthday to you! You have been a great source of support on here!! I hope this year is as joyful as the last for you!!

Have a wonderful day, Grandma- I know this year will always be a special one for you and think how much you have to look forward to!!

Happy Birthday, Karlynn, and best wishes for many, many more to come.
Hugs,
Mary

Happy Birthday Karlynn!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Karlynn!!!!!!!

Hope your having a wonderful birthday and doing just what you want to do....and maybe throw in a little PAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYY!!!!! Happy Birthday and Many Many More to come!!! Harrybaby:D :D :D :D
happy2.gif

Thanks so much to all my wonderful VR family for remembering me on my 29th birthday!:D

It's been celebrated over the phone since everyone but my husband is long distance. My sister left a rendition of the birthday song that is calling her sanity into question. Avery sent me a secret video with written cue-cards telling me that her parents have officially decided to make an "honest baby" of her. (She's so gifted - you should see her fabulous printing, and just 2 months old!)

I hope your day is wonderful and filled with joy. And - Avery is so incredibly cute - my goodness - I just LOVE that new picture. I'll bet she never gets put down - I would love to give her a squeeze myself. My youngest is three - and I miss the baby-ness ;0(.

Have a wonderful birthday!!!!!

Have a great day and I hope lots of people sing to you so you get some of all you give back.

Enjoy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Karlynn!

Sounds like you had a wonderful day!

Cort:33swm."Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
MCinfo.hobbies.RTs.pics.CHD = www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"It goes so fast" ... Jodee Messina ... 'Was That My Life?'

Latest posts

Back