Happy 5th anniversary, Chloe's valve

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mary

Chloe,
I hope you're celebrating as much as your mom is today.
Happy 5th anniversary of your valve replacement!

Happy birthday to you.............

Happy birthday to you.............

Happy birthday to you.....
Happy birthday to Chloe's valve....
Happy birthday to you.........................and many, many, many more!;)

Hugs. J.

Awww thankyou! 5 years!!! Doesnt feel that long ago!
Felt a little emotional thinking back to this time 5 years ago, but as time goes by I find myself just feeling very glad that the valve is there and working well (we hope!!) rather than feeling sick and sad over what she went through to get it.
The valve has it's yearly checkup soon so I'm feeling more concerned over that at the moment, but she seems to be doing well so I am just keeping things crossed and trying not to worry to much till the day.

Thanks again
Love Emma
xxx

Hey, you.............

Hey, you.............

Emma said:
The valve has it's yearly checkup soon so I'm feeling more concerned over that at the moment, but she seems to be doing well so I am just keeping things crossed and trying not to worry to much till the day.
xxx

You will keep us posted on that, won't you? I just know it will be good news, but would like to read it for myself. :D Hugs. J. P.S. I can't believe we are about to hit our one year anniversary.........yikes!

Happy Valve Birthday to one of our Little Princesses! Hang in there Mama Emma, I know the check-up will be a good one.

Happy birthday, Miss Chloe. Looks like we both share the same valve birthday. If we were on the same side of the ocean, maybe we could share a big fat chocolate cake together. LOL :D :D Take care, little one.

Latest posts

Back