Hagay's surgery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nancy

Just wanted to wish you good luck Hagay. Your surgery date is almost here. I hope someone can post for you and let us know how things went for you.

We'll be waiting to hear.

Good news!

Good news!

Hi Nancy!

I have just came beck from Toronto Canada.
my surgery was suppose to be this week on 19/06/02 but I came to Toronto General Hospital at the 18/06/02 and I met Dr. Tirone David. He said that my anorizma is
not yet for surgery and at this time I need only medical attention every half a year.
It was a very happy surprise. We were happy although the fact that we flow to Canada
With no necessity. The meeting with Dr. David was very good and encouraging . He
Is very pleasant and a great Dr..

Hagay

Great news, Hagay that you have avoided surgery. And now you are home with a less heavy burden about your valves. Good luck to you and God bless and keep you safe.

hi hagay!
i'm so glad that dr. tyrone thinks you have some time before needing this very difficult surgery. enjoy this time!!!
i know it was a trip out of your country, but atleast you got a break from what is going on there!
my niece (who lived in israel for awhile years ago) is about 27 yrs old and is a professional photographer. she takes photos for the nytimes magazine section and has photographed my in-laws (her grandparents) and other relatives for that section.
she is in israel now (second time in 2 months) doing a shoot she started two months ago. she is publishing a book on israeli "children" and adults who serve or have served in the army. also, on life there as israelis. when she went to her publisher, she was told that she has to document the same thing from the point of view of the palestinians!
so, there she is doing that.
i am very nervous for her even though she is staying with good friends and doesn't feel she is in any danger where she is. if she were my daughter, i would never let her go now_ too frightening.
i hope you and your family are well and safe.
again, i'm so glad for your good news.
stay well, sylvia

Back