Groin Lump/Pain?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joanpieroni

I had AVR March 27th (almost 4 weeks ago) and have a hard lump in my left groin where I was hooked up to the heart/lung machine. The PA said it is normal but I noticed yesterday it was really sore from getting up and sitting down. Does anyone else have this?? I even took a couple Tylenol.

I had a huge lump (size of hand) 5 days post op. By day six I was in agony. I was readmitted for a clot (unrelated to groin bleed) but kept in because of the pain from it. My op was March 20th, so five weeks tomorrow. The lump is about the size of a golf ball now and painless. My groin incision is still a little sore. The said the hematoma/lump would be reabsorbed on its own after 2-3 months. Judging from my progress that seems about right. If you're in pain take the Tylenol. I needed strong IV meds for pain when I was readmitted but was okay about a week later.

I had AVR March 27th (almost 4 weeks ago) and have a hard lump in my left groin where I was hooked up to the heart/lung machine. The PA said it is normal but I noticed yesterday it was really sore from getting up and sitting down. Does anyone else have this?? I even took a couple Tylenol.

same here almost a month both and i still suffer from this seroma, the area is numb all around and i don't know why !

Latest posts

Back