Great pill box

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catwoman

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
I have several 7-day weekly bill boxes -- carry 1 in my purse, stash several others here and there.

I found a neat Rx box at Wal-Mart about 2 years ago and got several. Looked for another recently and didn't see any.
However, I recently found the same item at a Container Store location.

http://www.containerstore.com/browse/Product.jhtml?CATID=253&PRODID=67872

I can carry an extra supply of my warfarin (I halve 3 sizes, 1, 2 and 10 mg to get 6.5 mg daily), some amoxi caps, other Rx capsules or Tylenol AND a tiny first-aid section.

This looks like a "suitcase": 2 sides, one with one big compartment, the other side with 3 smaller (ideal for my warfarin) and 2 larger compartments (great for my amoxi & another Rx or OTC drug).

I put bandaids & individual packets of triple antibiotic ointment in the big compartment.
The 2 sides snap together.

I keep one in my rolling carry-on suitcase, another in my cat show judging bag & another in my bag with all my cat grooming supplies.
I also have a different one with emergency Rxes for my cats when I travel (antibiotics, anti-diarrheal, anti-nausea, etc., etc.).

I'll keep looking at Wal-Marts for more of these. But at least I can get them at Container Store; there's one here in the Fort Worth area.

I also have one of those and couldn't find them again. I'm planning my Christmas trip for next week and I'm taking it with me. I like it better than the usual "7 day" long case. Thanks for letting us know where to get it

Wow Marsha,

Be sure not to mix those up or you may find yourself grooming in an unusual way...;)

Back