good news everyone

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryen0

Prof._Farnsworth.jpg

well it's not quite my one year anniversary, that's a few weeks away. regardless i did have my one year echo today. i was of course very nervous, but the doc called me this afternoon and said everything is fine!! heart is back to normal dimensions and the valve is performing normally. no lifestyle restrictions at all. i can even ride a roller coaster if i want! now i just have to make my lazy ass start exercising.

i just wanted to post this as a reminder to all my fellow and much cared for surgery veterans and anyone else waiting in the wings. LIFE DOES GO ON! and it does get better. don't believe all the negative and what if thoughts in your mind. also anyone that wants to talk to me about my experience please don't hesitate to message me. the only good thing about all this... (well besides getting a longer life expectancy) is that i have hopefully been able to help all the other people that have contacted me since my surgery. i just wish there were more support groups, namely for younger surgery vets out there. but anyway, i digress. thank you to all the people who supported me here in the forum and got me through all the depression and anxiety. it was a very hard time, but i pulled through it and so can everyone of you waiting to climb the mountain.

Glad to see your upbeat post. I am just two weeks out today and looking forward to getting stronger every day and a positive report like yours this time next year. Get out and exercise!! Enjoy ! Blessings!

Great news about your echo. I totally agree with you this forum is great and has been such a help to me, just wished i would of found it before i had my op, but i found it the end.
Take care
Jane

Glad to hear your doing so good!! :cool: Must be the twins giving good vibs. Pray all continues to go well. BTW hows the twins any update pics?
God Bless.
Crystal :)

Glad to hear things are going so well. I hope you have a wonderful valversary & many more to follow.

Hi ryen0 !

Thanks for the inspiration! With no restrictions, I'll be watching your exercise progress! I'd think that you should be able to be healthier than before!

Ryen0-I am so glad things are great with you!! I joined this group shortly before your surgery and I remember how helpful your pre and post surgery comments were to me. I bet you never thought that you would be "surgery veteran"!!

thanks teresa. i'm glad i could be of some help:D

Back