Good Luck, Becky!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVELYN

JUST WANTED TO WISH YOU LUCK WITH YOUR SURGERY ON THE 20TH.....I KNOW YOU'RE GOING INTO THE HOSPITAL ON SUNDAY, SO I THOUGHT I'D JUST LET YOU KNOW YOU'LL BE IN MY PRAYERS THROUGHOUT THE WEEKEND AND ON TUESDAY.

TRUST YOUR SURGEON, BECK, AND TRUST IN GOD TO GET YOU THROUGH THIS TIME. I KNOW IT SEEMS OMINOUS, BUT YOU WILL BE OK, I JUST KNOW IT......

IF THERE IS ANYONE WHO CAN POST AND LET US KNOW HOW YOU'VE DONE, PLEASE LET US KNOW. WE WILL BE WAITING FOR UPDATES.

GO WITH GOD, GIRLFRIEND!

EVELYN

Dear Becky:

Over the next coming days, you will be in our thoughts and prayers as you approach and go through, this life saving event.

Godspeed.

Marybeth

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks so Much Evelyn and Marybeth! My husband Gary will post as soon as he has a computer to do so.

Thanks for all the support and prayers!

Becky

Hi Becky-

I'm wishing you the best surgical result possible. You're almost there and it will all be over very soon, and you'll be in recovery phase.

Good luck and we'll all be waiting to hear how things went. I hope someone will post for you. Talk to you later.

Becky:

Thinking of you this weekend and will say prayers this next week too.

Put yourself and your worries in God's hands.

I know it seems huge these last days before surgery, but you'll just go through it and suddenly you'll be in recovery and able to enjoy the relief of having it done.

Last edited:
Becky,
Wishing you all the best and looking forward to hearing that you're done and on the road to recovery!

--John

Latest posts

Back