Gettin close

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jimeskimo

I realize I haven't been on the board in a while,not bacause I know it all,which I don't but I just didn't want to bother you guys with a lot of trivia until the time was right...well ...my grand opening is this Thursday Oct.3 @7:15 am(are DRs really that awake that early:p ?)so I guess the time is right.They,the team told me what to expect afterward and it didn't seem to be any tongue in cheek,evertything straight from shoulder which my Daughter and Son appreciated as well as I.So until I can get to the point of normalcy as in getting back on the board keep up your fantastic support,we newbies and HVRs to be need you.

Jim

Hi Jim

Hi Jim

You will never bother us with a bunch of little stuff. We are always here for you. I hope you have had a chance to look thru past threads..like what to take to hospital..ect and what to expect when you come home. Just ask away..:) :) We will be back with an answer......Got you down for next Thursday 3rd....Be sure and have someone to post for us. We get real nervous when we do not hear from our heart buddies after surgery...Even tho, we KNOW you will do great. Bonnie

Hello Jim-

Yes indeedy, everyone in the surgical suites is bright eyed and bushy-tailed early, early in the AM. And they keep things moving along, right on schedule. No dragging their feet there. You'll be the main attraction.

I hope you are able to use the next few days to your advantage getting things out of the way so you have clear sailing for your recovery time.

We will be here for you with any last minute questions or even just to yak away.

Teach someone how to post for you, cause we will want to know.

Keeping in touch

Keeping in touch

I'll show my son Glenn the how tos and my daughter already has this site on her pc.Lauras'the gabby one so she'll probably do most of the chit chat
;)

Jim

Good luck and best wishes.

We will pray for you. And, yes do get someone to inform us of your progress.

We worst is almost over (the waiting) you will probably feel pretty calm going to hospital early in the morning. I did. They(the team) will be "up and at 'em" while you will be mellowed by the terrific drugs they use in those places.

We will be waiting for you to come down the other side of this mountain and it will be a joyful occasion for all.

Bill

Jim,

Be glad you have the 'early bird seat'. I hear that many surgeons are up and at 'em at 4 AM.... It's the 4 PM slot you want to worry about :)

Just keep that Positive Attitude in place and all will be well.

'AL'

Hi Jim.....You're almost there. Believe it or not, you've already been through the most difficult part.....not knowing!!! You have your surgeon, date, affairs in order, try and relax and just spent the next few days focusing on the important people in your life. You will do fine, and believe me, life is better after!!! Just like Nancy always says, they're highly skilled surgeons and staff who know what they're doing and have done it tons of times. I think you'll find it amazing how routine it is when you get into the hospital....that certainly alleviated much of my worries when Tyce went in for his.

Go with God....for he truly is there with you. We will see you on the other side and thank you for having your family post for us.

Evelyn and Tyce

hi jim!
nothing is too trivial for this crew! the things i've read here!!!!!
just wanted to wish you all the best on oct.3rd. you will be in our thoughts and prayers.
thanks for getting glenn and laura ready to post for you so that we will know how things went.
in the meantime, stay well,
sylvia

Latest posts

Back