Funny pill

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I haven't posted one in a while, so here you go.

Little Red Riding Hood is skipping thru the forest road when she sees the big bad wolf crouched down behind a log.
'My, what big eyes you have, Mr. Wolf.'
The wolf jumps up and runs away.
Further down the road Little Red Riding Hood sees the wolf again and this time he is crouched behind a bush.
'My what big ears you have, Mr. Wolf.'
Again the wolf jumps up and runs away.
About 1/4 mile down the road Little Red Riding Hood sees the wolf again and this time he is crouched down behind a rock.
'My what big teeth you have Mr. Wolf.'
With that the wolf jumps up and screams, 'Will you knock it off, I'm trying to poop!'

Okay, this joke would have been very appreciated by the first graders I used to teach! Definitely what we called bathroom humor, which was strictly regulated in the classroom. :p

Did you ever notice that when you say the word poop or butt, young kids just start giggling like crazy. :)

Young kids? My 24 yo son still laughs ridiculously when he hears those words!! Of course my 9yo son Loves it..
I have to admit when I was in the hospital for my second Pericardial Effusion.. My Doctor's name was DR. PU... Pronounced Dr. Poo
:D:D
It made me giggle too!

Dr PU? Let me guess, he was Mexican? No wait, that's a Russian name? :)

On another funny doctor name, my one son was delivered by a Dr Stork. If you have the last name of Stork and become a Dr, you have to be an OB ... I think that's a given.

Back