Forum content question

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical behavior...

Typical behavior...

Ross....

Karlynn is being mean to me.... would you please give her an 'infraction point'? :D

hmmmm....maybe I should have kept my yapper shut to begin with. I just thought it would be interesting to see what others thought about various topics. I find it interesting to get the persective of others, even if I don't agree with them. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, good bad or indifferent. Unfortunately email can be a powerful tool if your not careful with it. I know that if I have to write something that I know may ruffle feathers I tend to write it, save it, walk away and come back a few hours later and re-read and potentially change it before I hit send.

Here is a question for everyone who is post-op to noodle on. Do you think your different now emotionally since your surgery ? I know for me personally I think things roll of my back even more so now than they did before. After going through something like OHS I just laugh off most things that used to cause me anxiety. I also think Im more emotional in a good way for some things. Certainly being around my kids and my 2 grand-babies always brought me joy before, but now maybe I appreciate that gift a little more. Thoughts of others ?

My rock is calling, going back under it now.

No, you had a question and I do beleive it was answered, then it started dissolving into other subjects. Not your fault, these things do that from time to time.

As is, this thread is addressed and is now becoming something it shouldn't be, so time for the old lock to take place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back