First Week back at work.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Cool

My first week back at work (I work in a grocery store) went better that I thought it would. I was a little tired and sore after the second day, but I had Wednesday off to recuperate. By the end of the week it felt like I never left. I just have to keep reminding myself not to lift heavy stuff (my co-workers make sure I don't either). My heart does well with the work, but is still beating hard all the time. I don't know if it is the mechanical valve "slamming" shut that makes it feel that way, or my heart has more healing to do before it settles down. But, I feel fine and go to the gym which really seems to be helping not only to build my stamina and strengthen my heart, but also it is getting my body back in shape since I couldn't work out too much, other than walking, during my recovery period. Anyway, all seems to be well.

ah how nice to put that first week under your belt!

Glad to hear it went so well..
and do remember that lifting restriction, and when you can lift, start Slow and light!

Latest posts

Back