Finally!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to meet the surgeon,Yahoo!!!

Going to meet the surgeon,Yahoo!!!

Hi AssieGal,I'm so happy for your good news and your date to meet your surgeon. You are right that your surgeon will probably not want to wait long for your surgery. I had the same surgery that your going to have on Feb 16/06 and I can already walk further than presurgery and I'm getting stronger each day. I'm noticing that I look much better as well ; my lips are fuller and pinker (they were thin/blueish before surgery), my gums don't bleed now, my teeth aren't sensitive anymore and my skin has color now (I don't look like a ghost anymore). You are going to feel so much better soon ! Be well and God Bless you and your loved ones !;)

I had a brain bleeding aneurysm in 1990 and was clipped, I am now going in for heart vavle sugery on the 30th and that is my fear that they will find an aneurysum somewhere in there. I am happy for you, I know every time I get a scan of my head I feel soooooooooooooo good. Good luck to you. I remember when I had the brain bleed it was as if Jesus was holding me telling me everything would be fine and it was. My odds were not very good and the only thing that happen is the seizures and becasue my grandmother had them I may have got them without the aneurysm. Take care of yourself.
Diane;)

Back