Finally made it - we're in Spain!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lynnconnolly

Hi all, sorry I've not been around much but that's because we're on our first 3 month stay to Nerja in Spain which is for the purpose of ending up living here!

I can't tell you how much better I feel already. In fact, if you've got a spare half hour and feel like it, have a look at my Nerja Life blog at http://lifeinnerja.today.com and from the first few posts on it, that show you how grey and lifeless I looked in the UK, to the more recent ones that show me looking happy and well... you'll see why I'm determined to stay here!

Hope you're all good!

Take care, Lynn

WTG Lynn, wish you all the best in your new life. You look great on your pic.

Lynn,

We visited a girlfriend and her SO in Spain 11 years ago. We loved it! Their plan was to stay fo 5 years and they are still there! I will have to check out your blog.

Hi Lynn, LIfe is short and I think you are soo right to do whatever you can to be healthy and happy. I will think of you out on your patio when I am on my couch watching 'corrie'. I completely agree that sunshine lifts your spirits and therefore your health is bound to improve. Go girl ! :cool:

Ohh, Lynn, how beautiful where you are! I loved your videos, your pictures & you look truly happy & healthy! (loved your haircut too!)

I've never been to Spain but I had a niece who lived there for 3 or 4 years & she absolutely loved it.

Enjoy your life, take care of yourself & please send us more videos & pictures when you get a chance.

Mucha felicidad!
:)

Latest posts

Back