Finally in Hawaii!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joy

I thought I would let you guys know that our long transitional period is done...finally! We had our pack out January 27th, stayed in a hotel until we got to leave washington, then we went to Minnesota in Feb....it was SO cold there! We were there for a month, so the kids were enrolled in school in Rochester, MN for 15 days...we flew back to Washington so we could say good bye to some friends, and then we flew here, stayed in a hotel for 11 days, and finally, we are in our house with everything unpacked, the kids are in school, and Kevin is working at a job he loves again!

Things are going well, I am looking at having my next surgery in like 3 years in Washington. We hope to stay here at least until Kevin retires, and then maybe retire and stay here! Take it easy, just thought I would update you guys as to how the family is doing!

Joy:

Glad you're finally put for a while.
I'll bet you like your new digs!
Our new next-door neighbors moved to Texas from Hawaii in December. They've lived around the world, thanks to the Air Force and subsequent employment with a huge aerospace company.

Hey Joy,

Good that you are finally in Hawaii ... to stay for a while. Good to see you post! :)

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...RT 66 = Sept 5-16, '09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Looking at me now you might not know it" ... Emerson Drive ... 'Moments'

well, hey there, Joy. I bet all of you are grinnin all the way to the beach. what a prize to live in Hawaii. be sure to use strong spf sun block. so glad you have checked in. was thinking about you the other day and wondrin where y'all are. stay happy - enjoy it all.... love and blessins........

Latest posts

Back