Final details and headcounts for St. Louis VR reunion

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mary,
Printed my coupon and have my walking shoes packed.:)

Have to tell you that when Rain and I put on the Reunion in 2004, Marsha and I went to Golden one weekend to see the Golden Hotel. We ate lunch there and talked with the Asst. Manager and told her about VR and what we were all about and the first thing she asked was how many wheelchairs were there going to be.:rolleyes:

Good thing I called and asked about the lunch reservations on the cruise . . . they need them by tomorrow!:eek:
So to recap, I'm ordering Saturday lunches for Dave, Marsha, Adrienne, Sherrin, Mike, myself, Bob, our son and our daughter-in-law. No word from Sherry, but I can give her a call.
Anyone else that I've missed, please reply by morning.:)

St. Louis Reunion

St. Louis Reunion

Hi all - Jane V would like to meet up with the St. Louis reunion group this weekend. Any details on dinner tonight? He computer has been acting up so she asked me to post this on her behalf. Jane's husband (Roland).

Roland,
Check Jane's pm. We're here and having a great time . . . hope she can join us!:)

Marsha,
It's just a skip, hop, and a jump from the airport to the hotel, so you should make good time. ;)
Jane did meet up with us, along with Cort, so we had a fantastic dinner last night.
Looking forward to seeing you!:)

Hope all is going well with the reunion folks. I so e enjoyed seeing all of you. Made it home around 2:30 after an incredibly boring drive through Central Illinois.

Looking forward to our next adventure...better stock up on those colorful beads, eh? ;)

Had a great time getting to see some of y'all again and getting to meet some for the first time.

Mary did a very good job of coordinating things. My friend, Barbara, who drove in Saturday to visit me enjoyed meeting everyone at dinner Saturday night.

Can't wait for the next reunion!

Until we meet again . . .

Until we meet again . . .

We ate breakfast with Mike and Sherrin, and now we're packing the car. Dave left about 9am to catch an earlier flight, so the reunion has come to an end!
See everyone next time around!

Thanks Mary

Thanks Mary

Hey Mary, just wanted to let you know what a Wonderful job you did for the reunion. We had a Great Time and again a Big Thank You to QAS and Lance also.

Made it home around 2:30 after an incredibly boring drive through Central Illinois.

*chuckles*

It can get boring....

Glad everyone made it home. It was a great weekend, albeit too short for me. And, again, Mary ... thank you ... wonderful job putting it together! :)

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...MidW Event = 04/04/09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"I need to get away from this place" ... Smashmouth ... 'All Star'

Latest posts

Back