Feeling Sad

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djacq

Premium Level User
Supporting Member
Before I got to my Brothers in maine, i got a call in Searsport that he had died. I was so close and yet so far.

He was feeling good, mowing the acreage getting ready for our visit. He was emailing me all the way up to Maine and feeling well.

He was a police officer on the cape. He started having heart attacks since his 3o's.

His heart was very damaged and he had a very low ejection faction but we never expected he would die at 58.

Everyone loved him. He was such a special man. So many people are devastated by his sudden loss.

My sisters are going to be flying over Ross now in Ohio and heading to Maine.My 80 year old mother other is beside herself and not doing well.

He went to bed and asked for nitro and grabbed three and fell unconscious.

My son is home preparing to leave for Iraq preparations and my brother was such a support for me to get thru that.

Thank you for my special VR group who is always there in good times and bad.

Any prayers will be very needed and apppreciated.

Donna

Donna,
I am so sorry to hear of your family's loss. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, and say a special prayer to ask God to keep your son safe.

I'm so sorry to hear that Donna, you and the rest of the family have my condolences. 58 is young, but since when did these types of things discriminate age? If there is anything I can do, just yell. :(

:( I am so sorry to hear this, you and yours have my most sincere condolence's.Love Yaps

Dear Donna-

Please accept my deepest sympathies to you and your family at the untimely loss of your dear brother.

Dear Donna,

I am saddened by your loss and pray that God will give you comfort. The grieving that comes with the loss of a loved one is lessened very little by the deceased's past health history or age. All our hearts seem to know at that time is that somewone we love is now absent from us in body. May the happy memories you have shared shine ever the more brighter.

Donna,
You have my sympathy and my prayers. May your wonderful memories of your brother sustain you through this difficult time.

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. You and your family are in my thoughts. It's hard to lose someone, and particularly difficult when you are on the way to see them.

In sympathy,

Donna,
I just want you to know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your brother.
Take Care

Donna, there are no words that can express how sorry I am to hear about your brother. My prayers will be you and the rest of your family.

So sorry for you!

So sorry for you!

Hi Donna, I just want you to know that I'm really sorry to hear that your brother passed away. There has been a great deal of sad news on VR lately.I'll add you and your family in my prayers too. Take care.
Débora from Brazil

I am so sorry to read this........

I am so sorry to read this........

You are really carrying a very heavy load right now...........your brother's death on top of your son's leaving..............I am so sorry. I am sending hugs your way and prayers to the Big Guy upstairs to provide you with strength and peace. We will be thinking of you...........

Donna I am so very sorry to hear about your brother. My deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Anna

Dear Donna, I am so sorry for your loss. We will be praying for your family.

Your insprirations have been so appreciated. I just feel too horrible to be able to manage to find any on my own.

Everyone in Deere Isle has been wonderful. The flags at his police station and all the other ones on Cape Cod were at half mast. He would have been so proud.

He had put up a flag pole to show his support for my son.

I don't have great access to the internet here on my laptop, nor does my cell phone work. Too much granite?

I just wanted to tell everyone that you can never imagine how much you all meant to me in this tragedy so far away from home.

Donna

HI Donna,

So sorry to hear about your loss. Losing a loved one is never easy espacilly when you've been so close.
I hope you'll find the comfort you need.
My prayers are with you and family.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. you will be in my thoughts.
love,
Bess

Back