February is Heart Month!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I checked that site out yesterday! I don't remember seeing your story, but will check it out again. I was disappointed that some of the stories did seem cut off and not ended, now I know why! I am also going to try and put mine on there, although it is not exciting - heart murmur for years, progressively worsening aortic stenosis, valve replacement (5 months ago today), recovery and life goes on blah blah blah.... but if it wasn't for them and others that fund research etc., it could have been quite a different story.

I own a small retail store, and we are selling hearts for the Heart and Stroke Foundation this month, and am working on a joint press release with our local office. All our advertising this month is based on February is Heart Month. I do custom photo "giftware"-type products and t-shirts, so with Valentines day this month, I have a wide range of heart-shaped and heart-themed products, too!

Latest posts

Back