far infrared saunas

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weissarthur

Ive always loved the heat from a good sauna... now there are these "far infrared saunas" that would work well in my home because i do not have the room to build a traditional sauna. I have two mechanical valves and am 3 years after OHS. Warfarin daily. Does anyone have any experience with these saunas... Is it okay to use these saunas with mechanical valves?

I only have experience with regular saunas, and in Finland the temps are high. I've not yet had any problems. Even 6 months after OHS.

I can not see any difference except that without the steam its going to be booring ... there is nothing like throwing the water onto the rocks and having that punishing wave of heat come down from the ceiling and the sweat just pours out of you. As they say in Finland "liisa loylua". IR is just heat right ... so aside from the steam filling the room its just going to be heat ... a floodlight is hot for the same reasons - IR.

As always , test the waters gradually. Also I think most of us with mechanical valves are on warfarin daily ...

Back