Exercise and INR

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has the weather changes impacted INR (ex: hot to cold) ? For example, lets say I stay in a tropical climate and would want to visit alaska to see the aurora, would this impact INR

Has the weather changes impacted INR (ex: hot to cold) ? For example, lets say I stay in a tropical climate and would want to visit alaska to see the aurora, would this impact INR
I've gone from Australia in summer (42) to Finland in winter (-20) and there was no influence. Why should there be? I wore different clothes to keep my body comfortable

or it can increase, depending on the activity and intensity.
Hi carolinemc. I asked you a question about this but I made a typo and got the increase and decrease wrong in my previous post to you and thus edited my previous post. My correct question is: What exercise have you found that increases your INR? (My wife hopes it's ballroom dancing because she's been trying to get me to some dance class for 40 years now but I'm not budging. 😁). The reason I would like to know this is so I can further keep my INR as stable as possible even though I know it will fluctuate.

Hi carolinemc. I asked you a question about this but I made a typo and got the increase and decrease wrong in my previous post to you and thus edited my previous post. My correct question is: What exercise have you found that increases your INR? (My wife hopes it's ballroom dancing because she's been trying to get me to some dance class for 40 years now but I'm not budging. 😁). The reason I would like to know this is so I can further keep my INR as stable as possible even though I know it will fluctuate.
Yes it can lower the INR and increase the INR, depending on the exercise and intensity. Dancing is a great Cardio-Vascular and blood circulating exercise. You go do some dancing for it also helps you lose weight and helps the heart and lungs to be strong and healthy. Hope your wife keeps nagging about the dancing. Good for you to do, dude.

Back