Echo today

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David'sBride

I am almost a year post-mitral valve replacement (I received a bovine valve). I have never stopped having chest pain, fatigue, and shortness of breath. I thought I would feel better by now! It's getting frustrating!

I have a new cardiologist (I just moved as well) and an echo today, followed by a 24 hour halter monitor tomorrow.

As my name implies, I'm a newlywed of only 2 weeks! I met my husband a month before my surgery and he stood by me like a rock. We are young, in love, and really want some answers! Please say a little prayer for us.

You got my prayers. Hope they figure out what's happening. Congrats on your marriage.

Well nameless one, can you get copies of the echo report and post them for us semi skilled report readers? You should have copies of all your medical records anyhow from here on out.

Something sounds amiss and whether or not it shows in an echo is yet to be seen. :)

Definitely prayers coming to you. I hope you get some answers. Best of Luck. Please let us know how things go for you. :cool:

I sure hope the echo puts an end to your mystery so you can feel better! Congrats on your marriage;). Sure will add you to the prayer list! Let us know what you find out.

Deb

Back