earplugs- can be nice to have!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruthienc1

Hi folks!
I've been putting stuff away here at home after my AVR and have come upon a big bag of wonderful assorted earplugs, individually wrapped, which I ordered from the earplugsuperstore.com (!). I don't anticipate needing these in the near future and would be happy to share them , 2 -3 pairs per person, depending on demand, to anyone who would like them. I thought they were so nice to have in the hospital. They helped me get sleep! The ones I have are described as the "softest and smallest" and were quite comfortable for me- I had never used earplugs before. They can be used more than once. If you have a need, just send me a PM with your address and I'll pop them in the mail. I have a total of 25 pairs to share. I would never have thought of earplugs, but they kept on appearing on lists of "what to take to the hospital". You all had such good ideas!

Last edited:
That's something I never would have thought of either!

My only concern would be when they try and wake you up. Since you can't hear the person, I would be afraid they would think I was dead and try to ZAP me.

Nurse: Doctor, I can't get him to wake up!
Doctor: Let's shock him! Clear!!
Me: Hey, what the ...

Latest posts

Back