Delay after delay

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynette

I started inquiries with QAS to get an INRatio machine in Dec., 2005. My insurance company mailed me an approval in Feb., which I faxed to the QAS representative. However I still haven't received the machine. Although I've called QAS weekly, I keep getting excuses...her voice mail broke so she couldn't retrieve the messages (that one happened twice in one month...hard to believe), she're waiting for a purchase order number, etc. Now they are saying it has to go back to the insurance company to be approved again. Has anyone else had similar problems with QAS, and do you have any suggestions about how to get through the quagmire?

Hey Lynette,
The next time you call QAS, ask to speak to Lance and I am sure he will get something done for you. QAS has been very good so far with me and I have been using them since 2004.
Remember to ask for Lance.
Take Care

Lance would not be pleased to hear this. If you want it taken care of, call

Lance Visnich at whichever number you have for QAS and ask to speak with him.

Hmm, not happy to read this:( . I got my verbal approval from my insurance on Monday. She was going to call QAS that day to let them know.

QAS Lance

QAS Lance

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear about the delays in getting you the instrument. Please call me or email me your name and phone number, and I'd be glad to do some research. My email is [email protected] or call me at 800-298-4515 ext 2865. Thanks!

Lance

Success

Success

QAS called and told me my machine is being mailed today! Can't wait for it to arrive so I can begin to play with my new toy.

Back