Debbie's Upcoming Team Tri

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kodi

Debbie,
Just wanted to wish you good luck in your upcoming race. You have trained so hard and have done a great job. You will probably do better than you thought you could. Have a great race and we'll be thinking about you as you push those pedals really hard.

Good luck Debbie! I know you are going to do well. All the hard work will pay off, you'll be so excited when you cross that finish line! You go girl! :D

Debbie...don't go out too hard. Pace yourself, finish strong! Doesn't matter where you place because just doing your best and being able to do it is a wonderful thing. Looking forward to hearing about the experience!

I just saw this post today. Thank you-Thank you everyone for your well wishes!!! The race was yesterday and it was wonderful!! My daughter and I had such a good time, it was all i expected and more. It was cold, 45 at race time, but the rain did stop for 12 hours. I will do a post about the race as soon as my daughter can get time to load the pic's. Again, thank you for your encourgement, the people that have been around this past year know how very important this race was to me, this whole thing has been very emotional and again this race meant alot. Thanks Debbie :)

Latest posts

Back